Who are we?
Kellen Company is a global professional services firm with a primary concentration in association management and communications. We also offer additional services to our clients such as meetings and conference management, digital marketing and strategic advice. We are an employee-owned company (ESOP) with 200+ employees from a wide variety of professional disciplines. Kellen has eight offices in Atlanta, Brussels, Beijing, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, New York City and Washington DC. Kellen celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2014.
What are we looking for?
*This position is FULLTIME – 8a-5p
We are looking for a self-starter with excellent time management and priority setting skills, with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in growth, taking their functional responsibilities to the next level. This person will process financial transaction, maintain client database, and respond to all inquirers related to financial transactions in a multi-organizational environment.
What will you do?
- Answer Member and Client Inquirers via Email and Phone
- Process Electronic Payments via Phone
- Monitor Client Email
- Respond to Inquirer Directly
- Forward to the appropriate Department
- Account Team Specialist
- Order Processing
- Listen Patiently and Solve Customer Queries Promptly including:
- Membership – Examples include:
- How do I pay dues
- Have I paid my dues
- How much are dues
- Meetings Registration – Examples include:
- How to
- Can I add an event
- When does registration open
- Payments – Examples include:
- How to
- Confirm Received
- Provide Receipt
- Provide Clients W-9
- Where to Send
- Maintain Record of Member Interactions in a Prompt and Organized Manner
- Coordinate with Other Departments and Teams as Necessary
- Order Processing Department
- Meetings Department
- Accounting Department
- Account Teams
- Update Member Records and Transaction Status
- Manage and Maintain General Public Folders
- Facilitate the establishment and maintenance of the company’s financial policies, procedures and controls consistent with sound management and best practices.
- Identify cost saving opportunities and act upon them quickly and effectively.
- Lead improvements in business and financial processes.
- Assist Order Processing Department Supervisor in various tasks, projects, and ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Am I qualified?
- High School Diploma or Associate degree from a two year college/business school.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of customer service ethics, principles, and procedures.
- Proficient in administrative and documentation procedures.
- Microsoft Office experience required.
- iMIS software knowledge and experience desirable.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced multi-organizational environment.
- Able to work in team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Client focus and commitment to total quality and continuous improvement.
- Pro-active and positive team approach to problem solving.
- Self-starter with excellent time management and priority setting skills.
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess situations to determine objectives and next steps.
- Facilitate sound financial policies, procedures, and controls consistent with best practices.
- Open to new ideas and approaches.
What do we offer?
By joining Kellen, you will have the opportunity to own a part of the business and contribute to a collaborative workplace where you can make a difference. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to HR2@kellencompany.com you can make a difference.
We’ve got great benefits, paid vacation, holidays, a 401(k), tuition reimbursement!