Who are we?
Kellen is a global professional services firm with a primary concentration in association management and communications. We also offer outsource services such as meetings and conference management, digital marketing and strategic advice. We are an employee-owned company (ESOP) with 300+ employees from a wide variety of professional disciplines. Kellen has eight offices in Atlanta, Brussels, Beijing, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, New York City and Washington DC.
What are we looking for?
Kellen is seeking an energetic, strategic and visionary professional with demonstrated experience to present new products and services and enhance existing relationships. Work with staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs. Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
This position will report to Kellen senior management with responsibility for overall operations of Kellen association clients. Responsibilities for management oversight and/or hands-on responsibilities include:
What will you do?
- Identify, qualify and segment potential clients.
- Create messaging and outreach plan for potential clients, partners and other key audiences.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients through the implementation of effective marketing programs.
- Develop effective, targeted content including but not limited to: case studies, research studies, customer education, white papers, sales sheets, website content, advertisements.
- Develop, optimize, manage and evaluate all marketing channels, including, but not limited to: websites, newsletters, live events, partnerships, webinars, social media and mobile solutions, blog, advertising, social media and email.
- Develop new marketing concepts and opportunities.
- Manage marketing spend and budget
- Maintain CRM and marketing automation software
- Assist in sales process, including phone consultations and in-person presentations, as needed
- Track key metrics for marketing programs.
- Create and distribute quarterly actionable reports on key initiatives and tactics.
- Manage development and distribution of case studies and other thought leadership.
- Work closely with creative team to successfully implement marketing campaigns.
- Develop and enhance business relationships.
- Work along with business development team including VP of Business Development and CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
Am I qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 – 5 years of marketing or business development experience a plus. Preferably in the Association arena or professional services environment with a minimum of 3 years of direct sales also a plus.
- Knowledge of Association Management industry a plus.
- Experience with a multi-office U.S. company with an international presence is highly desirable.
- Strong business acumen and excellent presentation skills.
- Creative, forward thinker capable of bringing new ideas to practice areas and client service teams.
- Results oriented team player with excellent oral and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to strategize, plan and execute events and webinars.
- Leadership, mentoring, coaching and client-service skills.
- Must be a self-starter who knows how to motivate people, possesses initiative and a positive attitude, and is able to pay strong attention to details.
- Upbeat, enthusiastic, cheerful personality.
- Detail oriented.
What do we offer?
By joining Kellen, you will have the opportunity to own a part of the business and contribute to a collaborative workplace where you can make a difference. We’ve got great benefits, paid vacation, holidays, ESOP, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more!
Please send your resume, cover letter with salary requirements to HR7@kellencompany.com