Who are we?
An equal opportunity, global professional services firm with a primary concentration in association management and communications. Additional services include meetings and conference management, digital marketing and strategic advice. Kellen is an employee owned company (ESOP) with over 350 employees from a wide variety of professional disciplines. It has eight offices in Atlanta, Brussels, Beijing, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, New York City and Washington DC. Kellen Company celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2014.
What are we looking for?
The Education Administrator will work in collaboration with client teams with responsibility for implementing and administering Continuing Education initiatives and related activities for clients in both face to face and online formats.
What will you do?
- Maintain accreditation paperwork for continuing education for client education programs, and update exams and evaluations on exam manager.
- Provide support on Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Continuing Education (CE) initiatives and related activities for various client teams.
- Facilitate reports from the membership databases and online educational platforms.
- Act as liaison to other departments regarding education initiative inquiries.
- Attend internal client team meetings and participate in client Education Committee meetings and any other planning meetings on an as needed basis. Some travel may be required.
- Deliver customer service, which includes developing and maintaining good customer relationships, building credibility and trust while maintaining positive working relationships with clients and client teams
- Provide consistent and effective communications with clients and client teams while supporting the integrity and success of program delivery.
Am I Qualified?
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, education or business management preferred.
- At least 2 years of work experience with professional societies in the areas of continuing medical education, including on-line education, and certification.
- Ability to anticipate and respond to challenges, think independently and strategically, manage multiple projects/priorities with attention to detail, and prioritize work processes to meet deadlines.
- Highly proficient computer skills on all major software programs.
- Works well in a team environment by collaborating with others and sharing tools, skills and knowledge; an active learner who contributes ideas and problem-solving solutions.
What do we offer?
Kellen is an employee-owned company (ESOP) with 300+ employees from a wide variety of professional disciplines. We have eight offices which are located in Atlanta, Brussels, Beijing, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, New York City and Washington, DC. We offer a professional and collegial work environment, great benefits and take pride in delivering innovative solutions and new opportunities to clients to help them achieve greater levels of success.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample and salary requirements to: HR2@kellencompany.com