Who are we?
Kellen is a global professional services firm with a primary concentration in association management and communications. We also offer outsource services such as meetings and conference management, digital marketing and strategic advice. We are an employee-owned company (ESOP) with 300+ employees from a wide variety of professional disciplines. Kellen has eight offices in Atlanta, Brussels, Beijing, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, New York City and Washington DC.
What are we looking for?
Get ready to launch your communications career!
Kellen’s communications group is a mid-sized, full-service, global public relations, public affairs and digital agency that seeks a full-time intern for a paid position on its Washington DC team.
Kellen promotes, protects and defends its clients through strategic communications campaigns that build awareness and audience engagement. From trade associations that represent entire industries to nonprofit organizations to corporations, our award-winning professionals are expert at developing and implementing campaigns that produce measurable results.
Full-time, paid, digital support internship from June through August 2017. Interns must be available to work full-time in our Washington DC office.
What will you do?
- Client, industry and competitor digital research, data mining and content sourcing
- Format documents, presentations and other digital materials
- Social media program support, including the development of content & performance tracking
- Support the development of new business proposals and client campaigns
- Provide regular project reports, as needed
- Work closely with digital staff to develop and coordinate projects
- General office and administrative duties
- Take on additional duties and responsibilities, as needed
Am I qualified?
- Pursuing or completed a course of study in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related area.
- Minimum of two years of college experience or a recent college graduate
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- A problem solver and someone who takes initiative and anticipates needs
- Team player who is accountable for initiating and monitoring projects through to completion with limited management direction
- High energy, versatile and multi-task oriented. Self-directed and good analytical and organizational skills with consistent attention to detail and deadlines
- Computer literate – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint a must. Google Analytics a plus.
- Eager to learn with a positive attitude.
- Flexibility under competing time requirements and changing deadlines. Excellent focus and ability to prioritize work.
- Previous marketing internship experience a plus
To find out more about us visit: http://kellencompany.com/communications/
What do we offer?
By joining Kellen, you will have the opportunity to own a part of the business and contribute to a collaborative workplace where you can make a difference. We’ve got great benefits, paid vacation, holidays, ESOP, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more!
Please send your resume, cover letter with salary requirements to mailto:HR8@kellencompany.com