Who are we?
An equal opportunity, global professional services firm with a primary concentration in association management and communications. Additional services include meetings and conference management, digital marketing and strategic advice. Kellen is an employee owned company (ESOP) with over 350 employees from a wide variety of professional disciplines. It has eight offices in Atlanta, Brussels, Beijing, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, New York City and Washington DC. Kellen Company celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2014.
What are we looking for?
The Account Manager will initiate client sales for sponsorship, exhibition, and advertising. Also responsible for tracking, investigating and reporting sales information as well as resolving problems and responding to all project inquiries.
What will you do?
- Primary lead on client account(s) to develop and manage all projects/programs to generate client revenue
- Create, manage and organize all client projects/programs to ensure they are performing at or above stated plan
- Forecast project/program activities and set performance goals accordingly
- Provide strong leadership and direction to the clients
- Meet financial goals for projects/programs for each client as stated in budget
- Create and implement sales strategy to fulfill revenue goals
- BS/BA with a minimum of five years of applicable experience
Am I Qualified?
- Outside sales & customer service experience required.
- A proven track record of success is required.
- High energy, versatile and multi-task oriented, self-directed, and ability to handle accurately diverse details at one time.
- Computer literate with the “Can Do” approach to different and diverse software packages including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook as well as membership software for associations.
- Good communication (written & verbal), reporting and proofing skills.
- Must be a positive team player in a challenging and changing environment; includes working with and being dependent upon a variety of personnel.
- Flexibility under competing time requirements and changing deadlines.
- Excellent focus and a good sense of priorities.
- Detail oriented.
What do we offer?
By joining Kellen, you will have the opportunity to own a part of the business and contribute to a collaborative workplace where you can make a difference. We’ve got great benefits, paid vacation, holidays, ESOP, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more!
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to HR8@kellencompany.com