Kellen is the leading professional services firm dedicated to creating, managing and advising EU and global trade associations and interest groups.
Kellen is currently looking for a stagiaire in Public Relation & Communication.
The stagiaire will have the opportunity to assist current association client teams in the food practice of Kellen in Brussels.
He/she will contribute in areas such as:
- Supporting in the development and implementation of communication strategies for various clients;
- Drafting and editing communication materials (press releases, articles, newsletters);
- Assisting in communications with media, EU Institutions and other stakeholders;
- Preparing internal documents (meeting minutes and other materials);
- Media monitoring;
- Providing support in website content development and maintenance;
- Supporting in the development of social media campaigns;
- Graduate in Communication or related fields
- Knowledge of or interest in the food industry
- Excellent writing, editing and presentational skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (working knowledge of other European languages is an asset)
- Strong IT skills (incl. website management, social media)
- Self-starter who can work independently, show curiosity and analytical skills and cope with deadlines
- An excellent team-player
- Experience in European Affairs and with trade associations would be an asset
- A six months internship in a multicultural environment
- A valuable first working experience in a dynamic international environment with a leading firm
- A possibility to assist in real case business projects
Application process: Please send your CV and cover letter by 20th January 2017 by e-mail to Bénédicte Lambert (ref: internship – December 2016) at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Kellen: www.kellencompany.com