Who are we?
Kellen is a global professional services firm with a primary concentration in association management and communications. We provide meetings and conference management, financial management, digital marketing and strategic advice to our not-for-profit clients. We are an employee-owned company (ESOP) with 300+ employees from a wide variety of professional disciplines. Kellen has seven offices in Atlanta, Brussels, Beijing, Chicago, Denver, New York City and Washington DC.
What are we looking for?
Provides administrative support services, such as preparing correspondence, filing, transcription, faxing, data entry, and preparing assorted information for distribution. Responsible for knowledge of all services provided. Administrative support for the Association which includes composing, processing and reconciling correspondence, member services/recruitment, memos/reports and coordinating special projects as specifically defined. Applies computer skills, knowledge of administrative support systems and understanding of policies and procedures to complete tasks and special projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
What will you do?
- Primary interface in preparing communications and maintaining several databases.
- Stay well informed about member companies and individual representatives/members.
- Maintain membership and prospect lists, respond to inquiries and requests, prepare and process prospect communications and informational materials.
- Follow up on leads and work with Membership Committee(s).
- Coordinate dues billing with Accounting Department and follow up with members regarding collections, as appropriate.
- Provide support to client committees, including notices, agendas, minutes and project management.
- Assure high quality of written materials.
- Provide administrative support to Client Team including timeline reminders for action items.
- Maintain individual and Master files.
- Track inventory and distribute other materials (e.g., brochures, manuals).
- Coordinate communications, shipping and other assignments and special projects.
- Provide data entry and other services related to meetings, trade show organization and planning, as appropriate.
- Coordinate Web site content and work with Kellen Interactive and other Client Team members to keep the site(s) updated.
- Respond to general Association inquiries.
- Complete additional projects as assigned.
- Arrange client team travel as requested
- Take minutes as requested
Am I qualified?
- A proven track record of success.
- High energy, versatile and multi-task oriented, self-directed, and ability to handle accurately diverse details.
- Computer literate with the “Can Do” approach to different and diverse software packages.
- Good communication (written and oral) and proofing skills.
- Must be a positive team player in a challenging and changing environment; includes working with a variety of personnel. Flexibility under competing time requirements and changing deadlines. Excellent focus and a good sense of priorities. Detail oriented
- High level of patience to work with a wide range of client personalities.
What do we offer?
An employee-owned company, Kellen offers a professional and collegial work environment and great benefits, and a collegial atmosphere where teamwork abounds and your efforts are truly appreciated. We work hard, but also strive for work/life balance. As an employee-owned company, you’ll join a team where everyone has a stake in the performance of the company. We offer generous benefits including medical, dental, vision paid vacation, holidays, a 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, seeking to make his or her mark in a growing division of a well-established, international company.
Please send your resume, cover letter with salary requirements to HR5@kellencompany.com