Who are we?
Kellen is a global professional services firm with a primary concentration in association management and communications. We also offer outsource services such as meetings and conference management, digital marketing and strategic advice. We are an employee-owned company (ESOP) with 300+ employees from a wide variety of professional disciplines. Kellen has eight offices in Atlanta, Brussels, Beijing, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, New York City and Washington DC.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-directed, strategic-thinking Staff Administrator. He or she will join multiple Kellen teams providing day to day administrative and management support of associations, which requires exceptional communications, customer service and attention to details.
What will you do?
- Interface with our clients’ board of directors, committee leadership, members and supplier community via phone, email and in-person meetings and events.
- Stay well informed about the members and the industries they represent
- Support and serve multiple Kellen teams and association committees – from membership and communications to education and certification– providing exceptional service and executing missions and objectives
- Respond to multiple inquiries and requests, preparing communications and informational materials
- Navigate complex environments to develop and maintain lasting relationships
- Collaborate with multiple internal departments, including accounting, membership and meeting planning
- Prepare high quality written material for websites, newsletters, eblasts and other communications vehicles.
- Must be able to proofread.
- Support meeting planning, including onsite support
- Prepare for and attend various client meetings
- Complete additional projects and duties as assigned.
Am I qualified?
- Requires a college diploma and demonstrated experience and success in organizational leadership and management.
- Administrative experience and previous work with professional societies and/or associations a plus.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, customer service, verbal and written communications skills.
- Requires the ability to respond to inquiries from internal and external customers with a sense of urgency
- Must be a positive team player in a challenging and changing environment; includes working with a variety of personnel, internally and externally
- Excellent at time management.
- Flexibility under competing time requirements and changing deadlines.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends when there are client activities and events.
- Some travel required.
- Excellent focus and a good sense of priorities.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Detail oriented, high energy, self-motivated, organized, and versatile and task oriented.
- Strong grasp and proficiency of computer programs, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience with membership databases a plus.
- High level of patience to work with a wide range of personalities
What do we offer?
By joining Kellen, you will have the opportunity to own a part of the business and contribute to a collaborative workplace where you can make a difference. We’ve got great benefits, paid vacation, holidays, ESOP, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more!
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to HR6@kellencompany.com