Who are we?
Kellen is a global professional services firm with a primary concentration in association management and communications. We also offer outsource services such as meetings and conference management, digital marketing and strategic advice. We are an employee-owned company (ESOP) with 300+ employees from a wide variety of professional disciplines. Kellen has eight offices in Atlanta, Brussels, Beijing, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, New York City and Washington DC.
What are we looking for?
The Systems Coordinator is responsible for developing, maintaining and administering membership and database systems that power associations’ business and communications. This position will work with various roles and teams to understand and document business needs and processes and translate those into efficient operations in the association management system (AMS). This role will develop expertise on various software platforms and provide hands-on support and troubleshooting. They will build and configure membership systems and member portal websites, and train and equip staff and volunteers to use the systems. This role will also coordinate management of web domains.
What will you do?
- Set up and maintain membership systems for efficient and secure operations across all areas of the business
- Work closely with stakeholders to define and document business processes and needs
- Provide a high level of influence and change management leadership in implementing AMS best practices
- Provide system demos, training and support
- Help draft proposals to accurately capture project scope, budget and timeline
- Test systems and sites to provide quality assurance, equip staff and volunteers to carry out testing
- Coordinate process for web domain, DNS and SSL renewals and maintenance
- Set up and run system reports and queries
- Design work flow processes for standard procedures
- Guide and deliver projects on time
- Develop system and process documentation as needed
- Stay up to date on platforms and tools used by Kellen clients
- Carry out periodic data cleanup and oversee data integrity
- Collaborate with multiple internal departments, including client teams, accounting, membership, IT and meeting planning
Am I qualified?
- Experience with membership systems, data analysis, and software implementation
- Strong working knowledge of data management, including Excel, Access, SQL and Office
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel and/or Access
- Understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Experience with website development and web technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent at time management, meeting deadlines, juggling competing priorities
- Must possess a strong customer focus and work well as part of a team
- Aptitude for learning new systems and interfaces quickly and independently
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Experience with professional societies and/or associations a plus
- 2-3 years’ experience in business operations, digital or IT
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or related field
What do we offer?
By joining Kellen, you will have the opportunity to own a part of the business and contribute to a collaborative workplace where you can make a difference. We’ve got great benefits, paid vacation, holidays, ESOP, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more!
Please send your resume, cover letter with salary requirements to HR2@kellencompany.com