Kellen represents and advocates for our clients before local, state, national, and international legislative, regulatory, and standard setting bodies , including the U.S. Congress and federal agencies , state legislatures and regulatory agencies, the European Commission and Parliament, Codex Alimentarius and International Organization for Standardization, and other international bodies around the world. Kellen’s advocacy professionals are seasoned veterans with years of experience working for U.S. Congressman, Members of the European Parliament, Governors, State Legislators, and numerous political candidates.
Kellen delivers results through strategic and innovative approaches to public policy management. By working directly with related industries, professions, organizations, and advisory committees, we execute successful legislative and regulatory initiatives that further our client’s industries and professions.
Kellen has a demonstrated history representing a diverse range of industries and professions, including:
- Banking and Taxation
- Building and Construction
- Consumer Protection
- Electronic Commerce
- Employment and Labor
- Energy and Environment
- Food and Beverage
- Health Care
- Quality Assurance and Control Professionals
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- How Do You Effectively Use Your Membership in Advocacy Initiatives?
- How to Promote, Grow and Build Credibility
- Policy Migration in the Age of Globalization
- Taking Flight: The Anatomy of an Effective Washington, D.C., Fly-In
- Global Impact: Tips On Crossing Borders To Benefit You And Your Client
- 25+ Years of History: CDA and Kellen