When a client has a strong, trusted CEO in place, Kellen can provide specialized resources and added bandwidth with a focus on communications, membership development, accounting, meetings planning and administrative services. We work seamlessly with client leadership, making frequent use of reporting, analytics and sweat equity assessments to keep the team on the same page, moving forward and consistently surpassing client expectations.
Kellen’s approach to hybrid management includes:
- Responsiveness – Kellen aims to work with client boards and the CEO in order to strengthen relationships and consider the needs of the group. Effective communication is a cornerstone of Kellen’s service, and we work to make sure every issue is addressed as soon as it arises.
- Leadership Support – Part of Kellen’s service is to help streamline the management and leadership process so that the Board, committees, and CEO can function properly and help organizations grow. Kellen actively engages the meeting process and prepares briefing materials, agendas, and essential information so that chairs and leadership can easily prepare for meetings so that leadership can focus on setting and reaching critical goals.
- Reporting and Accurate Records – Kellen believes that careful record-keeping, meeting minutes, and detailed, easily-accessible files are essential to the efficiency and success of an association. A new client’s existing practices are carefully reviewed, revised and digitized; addressing past inefficiencies so the organization can move forward with momentum.
- Timesheets and Project Codes – Kellen uses Tenrox—the world’s leading workforce management software—to handle employee timesheets. This system accurately tracks and reports time and labor allocation across a vast number of projects, which helps minimize resource mismanagement and calculate the actual cost of projects against projections. Tenrox also allows management to track the staff involved in meetings or with certain projects.
- Client Service: Making Small Changes for a Big Impact
- Absentee Members: How to keep them involved and invested in your organization
- Awards Programs – Honoring Your Industry’s Best
- Industry Trade Shows: Making an Impact Beyond the Exhibit Booth
- How to Promote, Grow and Build Credibility
- The Art of Public Speaking