As the world’s largest global association services company, Kellen has the capabilities and experience to help you achieve lasting results. Unlike other consulting firms, we understand the complexities of associations and the role global markets and international and domestic policies play.
For over 50 years, we have specialized in providing consulting services to both international and U.S. based nonprofit organizations. We lead strategic planning sessions, evaluate dues structures, re-write bylaws, assess staffing and financial models, conduct stakeholder interviews (in more than thirteen languages), perform marketing and technology audits; and redefine association programs and activities for global development.
Whether you are looking to streamline your organization’s day-to-day operations or develop a global strategy for expansion in North and South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia; Kellen’s experienced management consultants work with association’s leadership to maximize performance and position for long-term growth.
We assist associations with a wide variety of issues, including:
- Brand identity
- Member dues, non-dues revenue and financial models
- Event and meeting planning
- Governance and succession plans
- Industry rationalization
- Leadership training
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Membership development
- Organizational evaluation and restructuring
- Professional societies and global education outreach
- Search visibility and digital marketing
- Sponsorship and exhibition sales and development
- Staffing and resource allocation
- Standards and code development