- Association Executives
- Corporate Executives
- Executives from ad hoc coordinated groups, NGO’s, platforms and coalitions
This year’s ½ day programme is built around 3 plenary sessions in which experienced speakers from the EU institutions, EU Trade Associations, Global Corporations and Alliances will share their views and lay the basis for interactive and fruitful discussions amongst peers. The EuroConference presents the ideal platform for improving your knowledge and understanding of associations while increasing networking opportunities.
The 16th Annual EuroConference will be hosted by Kellen, THE leading Association Management company with a global presence and over 30 years’ experience in this field.
Where & when:
28 April 2016
Sofitel Hotel, Place Jourdan, Brussels
Avenue Jules Bordet 142
1140 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)2 761 16 00
For the 16th time in a row, Kellen is organizing its annual EuroConference in Brussels, THE event on Best Practices in Association Management.
EuroConference is the only ongoing professional forum in Europe that is dedicated solely to examining and measuring the factors that affect associations’ efficiency and effectiveness. EuroConference is the ultimate event in Brussels to learn from experts and connect with peers. The audience consists of representatives from trade associations, professional societies, European or global corporations, alliances, coalitions and other ad hoc platforms.
09:00 – 9:30: Registration & Welcome coffee
09:30 – 11:00: The European Commission’s Circular Economy Package
The opening plenary session of this year’s EuroConference brings together policy makers, association executives and corporate representatives to reflect on the European Commission’s new proposal for a Circular Economy.
Moderator: James Crisp, News Editor, Euractiv
- Virginia Janssens, Managing Director, EUROPEN
- Hans Craen, Secretary General, European Portable Battery Association (EPBA)
- Juliette Jacques, Deputy Managing Director Starch Europe, representing the European Bio-economy Alliance
- Carsten Dannöhl, EU Government Affairs Manager, Caterpillar
- Hugo Schally, Head of Unit, Directorate General “Environment”, “Eco-innovation and circular economy”, European Commission
11:00 – 11:30: Coffee break
11:30 – 12:45: Plenary session on ‘Strategic Alliances’
“Less is more” in the words of Commission Vice-President Timmermans: through less but higher quality proposals and with in-depth consultation and impact studies. The Parliament issues “own initiative” studies which run alongside or ahead of Commission consultations. In this session, we will be looking at what does that mean for those having input and we will find out how they can become more effective and efficient in forming and expressing views on proposals.
Alfons Westgeest, Managing Partner and Adriana Nosewicz, Senior Association Manager at Kellen will present the Kellen White Paper on strategic alliances. This presentation will be followed by a panel discussion with following panelist:
- Jernej Vernik, Energy & Climate policies, Eurometaux
- Louis Vareille, Global Public Affairs Director, Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition
- Adeline Farrelly, Secretary General, FEVE – The European Container Glass Federation
- Andreas Galanakis, Policy Director, AmCham EU
12:45 – 13:15: Closing plenary: Peter Rush, Chairman & CEO, Kellen
13:15 – 14:30: Lunch
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com
Sponsor in kind
Sofitel Brussels Europe
Place Jourdan 1
Railway Station – Schuman
|Underground Station||1A / 1B||SCHUMAN|
Early Bird Registration Deadline Extended to 17 March!
Conference fee: 119 EUR
Early Bird rate of 99 EUR until 17 March 2016!
Please note that prices are VAT excluded.