March 12, 2013
Today is the one year anniversary of the Kellen Company blog! We are so happy to share our client stories and tips with you each week. We hope you’ve enjoyed reading about our experience in association management and have found our tips helpful. Don’t forget to subscribe so you can begin receiving email notifications for new posts; enter your email address at the bottom of the left column on this page.
We’ve had some memorable posts over the past year. Here are some of our favorites, in case you missed them:
- The Association Behind the Madness: NCAA – Our very first post! As March Madness gears up again this year, check out what we had to say about the NCAA last year.
- How to Choose a Facebook Cover Photo – What should associations use as their Facebook cover photo? Meredith Taylor showed a few examples of what our clients are using for theirs and gave tips for finding an image that captures the essence of your group.
- Embracing an Event Theme: Neon – Are you looking for ideas for a theme party? Check out pictures from the The New York Chapter of the International Interior Design Association’s Color Invasion event to see what a “neon” theme can look like.
- How to Make the Most of Your Survey Results – Nicole Epps gave tips for turning survey feedback into substantial changes. Don’t just save your survey results in a folder; use them to make change!
- Tips for Running a Successful Press Center at a Trade Show – In a recent post, Stephanie Meyering shared the success of the press center at the American International Toy Fair.
We look forward to many more years of blogging to come! Do you have a favorite post we’ve done?