Upgrade Your Event, Upgrade Your Association. We work hard to develop creative, engaging solutions for your event while working within established budgets and timelines. Kellen takes client resources into account in order to plan effective events, so you don’t necessarily have to spend a lot of money to generate good ideas.
Kellen takes on the role of creative director, logistics planner, and onsite event manager to seamlessly weave the various elements of event-planning together in order to execute a successful event.
Kellen’s meeting services include:
- RFP Management
- Site selection
- Contract negotiation
- Online and on-site registration
- Marketing and communications plan development
- Attendee, exhibitor and sponsor generation
- Virtual events for remote attendance
- Conference schedule planning
- Content design
- Housing and room block management
- Exhibit/sponsor sales and administration
- Food and beverage planning
- Sports, music and other off-site special events
- Venue recommendations based on needs and site inspections
We do everything from large conventions of 10,000 to small meetings with 10 people. Whether a symposium, seminars, training, designing planning sessions, breakouts or general assemblies, and understanding and maintaining large groups of people, Kellen staff knows how to manage and ensure event goals are met.
Kellen is well versed in the complexities of dealing with union, government-owned venues, permits and licenses, design, setup, operation and breakdown of all levels of trade shows. Our dedicated sales and marketing teams help develop revenue and attendance for successful trade shows and exhibitions.